How to Recover Files from Empty Trash using Best Mac Trash Recovery Software
Summary: The Best Mac Trash Recovery Software retrieves deleted/lost videos, photos, audio and other documents file in a safe and reliable manner. The Free to Download Mac Data Recovery Software mentioned in this article will help the Apple macOS user’s to undelete files with different file-extension from “Empty Mac Trash” folder. After recovery, a user can regain access to the lost data.
Empty Mac Trash Folder User Cases on Popular Mac Forum’s
“I have deleted a folder from my Mac desktop having hundreds of photos stored of my wedding accidentally (my mistake). While I was doing some Mac hard drive-cleaning task, I have also empty the Mac trash folder, without thinking of backups it. Now, I don’t have the backup of data at icloud/Time Machine. Is there any possibility to recover the emptied Mac trash and retrieve the photos back?
Such type of questions is being frequently asked on popular Apple macOS forums, i.e. discussions.apple.com, MacRumors, CNET, etc.
The only answer to the above-asked question is, “Yes.” Recovery of Empty Trash Mac can be achieved using the help of a professional Mac Data Recovery Software.
Before I start with the Data Recovery Mac Application, let’s give you a basic introduction to Mac Trash Folder and how to regain access to lost data.
macOS Trash Folder Overview
In Mac, Trash is one of the containers for storing files and folders that are deleted from the Mac Finder. All the deleted files reside in the Mac Trash folder until the computer user can permanently empty the Trash folder.
Note: “Mac Trash is nearly similar to the Windows Recycle Bin.“
If you have accidentally/intentionally put an item in Mac Trash, then there is a high probability of retrieving it, but only if you do it quickly. To undelete data from the Trash, either select Edit->Undo or just press the “Command+ Z” button.
- How to check content inside Mac Trash: To view the content exists in Trash, open Trash icon in Macintosh and further see the content.
2. How to recover files from Trash: To do this, simply open it and drag the deleted data either on the desktop or to the original location.
3. How to empty Mac Trash folder: Once you make your mind to permanently delete data from Trash, then to empty the Trash folder; just perform these operations. Select->Empty Trash or simply press the “Shift + Command + Delete” key simultaneously.
Important Note before using the Deleted Mac Trash Recovery Software: Once the files get deleted from the Mac Trash folder, then please stop using Apple macOS computer immediately. It will make sure that no new files will be over-written to the Trash hard-drive location. And, after that Empty Mac OS Trash Recovery becomes easier using the help of some top rated and Best Mac Data Recovery Software.
Empty Mac Trash Folder Reasons
Below I have mentioned the major reasons responsible for the empty Trash on macOS.
1. Empty Trash due to Malware or Virus Attack on Mac: Empty Mac Trash due to malware or virus attack is the most common form of data loss. Often harmful malicious Virus program gives file deletion problem from the Trash bin of macOS.
Solution: The best possible solution to resolve the Empty Trash problem on Mac-OS due to malware is by installing the Mac Antivirus Software Program.
2. Mac-Trash gets Empty due to the Mechanical Damages of hard drive: Internal or external damage on the Mac drive is another common reason for the documents loss from the Trash folder. Data storage drive can get mechanical damage at any point in time.
Solution: The only way to get rid of the data loss from Mac Trash is by checking the health of drive at a regular period. Also, storing the useful files on the external drive and online backup is the best possible solution to avoid the Trash Empty problem on Macintosh.
3. Mac Trash Problem due to power Failure: Though, this is not a popular files loss problem on Macintosh. But, Empty Mac Trash data loss due to power failure can’t be ignored entirely.
4. Software Corruption results in the file loss situation on Apple Mac TRASH Bin: Sometimes, internal software applications corruption occurs, which further gives the Mac Trash folder empty error. It primarily takes place when some hidden Mac application results in the file deletion from Mac without any message to the end user.
5. Mac Data Loss problem due to hardware or computer system components malfunctions: Along with the above-discussed reason, data gets deleted from the Trash folder of Mac due to software/hardware problem.
How to Recover Deleted Files from Empty Mac Trash Folder and Regain Access to Lost macOS Files?
Empty Mac Trash Data Recovery from the hard drive of the Apple Mac operating system is possible by following the below mentioned steps:-
1st Step: To perform the safe Empty Mac Trash Folder Recovery, first you need to download and install Mac Data Recovery Software on your computer, i.e. MacBook/iMac/Mac Mini etc.
2nd Step: Now, open the user interface of the Mac Trash data recovery tool and choose the appropriate data types recovery option as shown in below screenshot:-
Finally, click on the ‘Start Scan’ button to initiate the Mac Apple hard drive scanning process to undelete the files lost from Trash folder.
3rd Step: The Free Mac Data Rescue Software will start the hard drive (HDD) scanning process. After that, it will display the scanned files on the Mac screen.
4th Step: Once the hard drive scanning process gets finished, the Mac data recovery program will help the user to preview the deleted files from the Empty-Trash folder.
5th Step: To preview the files disappeared from the Trash Bin of Mac, just double-click on any files from the left pane. It will show the free Mac files preview in the right pane on the screen as shown in below screenshot:-
6th Step: The Trash Recovery for Mac Application Program also helps the user to retrieve deleted files from some selected Apple Mac hard disk drive (HDD). To recover the lost Trash-files from the hard drive, click on a specific file and choose ‘Recover’ button to undelete it.
7th Step: Once the 6th step of this entire Empty Mac Trash folder data recovery process gets finished, the Apple Mac Data Rescue tool will prompt a message to “Select a specific Destination for saving the recoverable data items Emptied from Mac Trash Folder” as shown in the below image:-
Here, you need to make sure that the destination or fina external data storage location should not be same as the one from where you are performing the deleted macOS-Trash recovery.
8th Step: Finally, Mac Trash Recovery Tool displays a message indicating the files saving process had been completed on the pre-specified hard drive.
Final-Conclusion: The Download Free Best Mac Trash Recovery Software mentioned above acts as a data rescue tool when it comes to undelete the lost or deleted data from Mac Trash Folder. If you find the Mac Data Recovery Application Program useful, then please share your view in the below comment section.