List of Top 10 MS Exchange Recovery Tool- Free Download to Repair Corrupt Exchange Server and Recover Data
Best 10 Exchange Server Recovery Software
Summary:- MS Exchange server corruption is one of the most commonly faced problems by exchange admins from all around the world. Once Microsoft Exchange Server becomes corrupted, all the data stored inside it become completely inaccessible for the user. So, if you are also facing this issue and wants to retrieve all the mailbox data, then simply choose any one of the below written MS Exchange Server Recovery Tool and bring any size files or folders back to your normal hard drive. You need to free download the best Exchange server recovery software to fix the corrupted EDB files and recovers notes, calendar, contacts, message, attachment, tasks, journal, and every other piece of data stored in the exchange server. This techsoftwarelogic compiled list of top 10 best exchange server recovery software repair large size Corrupted EDB files and provides support with Exchange Server 2019 / 2016 / 2013 / 2010 / 2007 / 2003 / 2000 & 5.5 without giving any type of data loss error.
List of Top 10 Best MS Exchange Server Recovery Software Free Download
Here at TechSoftwareLogic, we have reviews and research a lot about the best Exchange Server Recovery software that can prove helpful for your work. Being a professional user, you need to choose any one of these best Exchange Server Recovery software after checking all the necessary essential parameters carefully.
#1)Stellar Exchange Server Recovery Tool
MS Exchange EDB Recovery Tool is a flagship product counted among the most recommended Exchange Server Data Recovery Software by leading experts and MVPs. The professional and efficient tool repairs severely corrupted Exchange Database (EDB) files and restore all the Microsoft Exchange mailbox contents to revive a failing Exchange Server. The application for Exchange server recovery also facilitates exporting recovered EDB data to a Live Exchange-Server. This Best Free Application Tool for MS-Exchange Server repair and recovers/restore exchange mailbox data items, i.e. email, bookmarks, notes, calendars, public folders, contacts, etc.
Features of Stellar MS Exchange Server Recovery
- Most Reliable & Accurate Exchange Server Recovery for MS-Exchange-Server 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000 and 5.5
- Facilitates Quick Data Recovery from Offline EDB Files And Dismounted EDB Files
- Revives Failed Exchange Server After a Crash Due to EDB File Corruption
- Restores Mailbox Contents like Inbox Items, Sent Items, Deleted Items, Contacts, Calendars, Tasks, Bookmarks, Messages, etc.
- Up to 100% Safe and Risk-Free Recovery of Large And Multiple EDB Files at Once
- Performs Flawless Exchange Data Recovery Without Any Data Loss
- Repair Big Sized Corrupted EDB Files Without Giving any Data Loss Problems
- Allows Option to Easily Exports All the Recovered Exchange Data to a Live Exchange-Server or Office 365
- Save the Recovered Mails in Different Format, i.e. PDF, HTML, RTF, PST, etc.
#2)Kernel for Exchange Server EDB Data Recovery
#3)SysTools Exchange Recovery Application
#4)EaseUS Exchange Recovery Software
#5)Recoveryfix for MS Exchange Server Recovery
#6)esofttools Exchange Server Mailbox Recovery
#7)InQuit® Exchange Server Recovery Software
#8)Lepide Exchange Recovery Manager
#9)Quest Recovery Manager for MS Exchange
#10)TechSoftwareLogic Listed MS Exchange Server Recovery
Benefits of Using Exchange Server Recovery Software
A professional and top-quality Exchange Server Recovery software provides plenty of advantages to the end customers in resolving their business problems. Below we have written down all the main benefits of using the best Exchange Server Recovery software for solving your problem.
1.To Recover Data from a Crashed Exchange Server.
2.For Solving the Dirty Shutdown Error in MS Exchange.
3.For Solving the Microsoft Exchange Corruption Problem When ESEUTIL & PowerShell Fail.
4.To Successfully Repair & Recover Data from Exchange Server When it Gives “Fail to Mount” Error.
How to Choose the Best Business Exchange Server Recovery Software- List of Free Tips (A Buyer Guide)?
The selection of the right Exchange Server Recovery software can make or break any business organization in today’s fierce world. Being a smart customer, you need to take care of all the essential & important features of the best Exchange Server Recovery application that can full-fills your requirements and is also cost-effective when compared with its competitors. Here at techsoftwarelogic.com, we have compiled some of the most helpful tips and tricks that a user needs to take care of while spending money on buying any Exchange Server Recovery utility.
1)Check the company behind the Exchange Server Recovery app.
2)Check whether the software is a free or paid one.
3)Check the Exchange Server Recovery customer support.
4)Understand your requirements first and then check whether the Exchange Server Recovery tool full-fills your needs or not.
5)Always select a 100% safe and secure tool.
6)Always avoid downloading any free tools; since they are more prone to viruses or malware and further harm your computer.
7)Check the Exchange Server Recovery software reviews and ratings on top rated tech magazines and reviews websites.
8)Check whether the Exchange Server Recovery software development company provides a money-back guarantee or not in case the software fails to work.
9)Check whether the Exchange Server Recovery program provides your computer installed operating system or not, before buying it.
10)Check the integration of Exchange Server Recovery software with other 3rd party apps.
Key Features of Exchange Server Recovery Tool
This software is a renowned product and includes a list of features like Deleted Mailbox Recovery, Corrupt EDB File Repair, Selective Mailbox Recovery, and many more. Some of the unique features of this Microsoft Exchange Server Recovery application have been listed below.
Recovers Deleted MS Exchange Mailboxes
Exchange Server Recovery Tool retrieves deleted mailboxes, whether deleted accidentally or intentionally. Equipped with powerful algorithms to search for deleted items, this software restores all the mailbox items and thus making sure you don’t lose out any important information or face mailbox inaccessibility. Free Download Exchange server recovery to restore the deleted Exchange mailbox data items intact.
Repair Corrupt EDB Files & Recovers Data
TechSoftwareLogic listed Exchange Server EDB Recovery Software makes use of technically advanced scanning algorithms to look for recoverable items within severely corrupted EDB files. Once this app spots all the recoverable data, it then restores items like emails, contacts, attachments, and calendar entries, etc. into a new PST file; which can be imported into MS Outlook to access data stored in the mailbox.
Recover Exchange Server Mailboxes Selectively
The software for Microsoft Exchange Server Database Recovery has the ability to recover individual mailboxes based on user preference. Once it has scanned a heavily corrupted EDB file and found recoverable data, all mailboxes with their recoverable objects are listed in a three-pane structure with the recoverable items in a tree-view list. From this list, the Exchange database server user is given the option to select any particular mailbox to perform its recovery selectively in a format of their own choice.
Eliminates/Repair All the MS Exchange Server Errors
Exchange Server Recovery Tool is adept at eliminating errors from a failed Exchange server. It can proficiently battle the toughest of Exchange issues like “Dirty Shutdown State”, “Database Not Mounting State”, “Crashed Exchange Server”, etc. Moreover, this application works in challenging situations where even the traditional Exchange fixing approaches of ESEUTIL and PowerShell don’t work. The Repair Exchange Database Server is the #1 software to resolve all kinds of Exchange server errors.
Saves Recovered Data in Multiple Formats
Besides saving the recovered data into a usable PST file which can be directly imported into MS Outlook, the Exchange Recovery Software allows you to save the repaired files in a variety of different formats like MSG, RTF, EML, HTML, PDF, etc. Also, you can choose to save either complete mailboxes or individual mail items in any of these formats. Download Free Exchange Server Repair and Recovery Tool to save the recovered data in multiple file formats.
Exports Data to Live Exchange & Office 365
The Best Exchange Server Recovery Tool gives end-user the option of exporting the recovered files to a Live MS Exchange server 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and 2007. Depending on further requirements, you can connect a single mailbox or all mailboxes with the server and then restore data from an EDB file directly to it. Another exciting feature of this product is its capability to export recovered mailbox contents to Office 365. A user simply needs to log in with their Office 365 credentials and the software does the rest of its works.
Facilitates Individual Email Search within EDB
The MS Exchange Recovery Tool includes a feature to let users search for particular emails within the scanned EDB files. This search is conducted based on different criteria i.e. ‘To’, ‘From’, ‘Cc’, ‘Subject’, ‘Body’, ‘Attachment Name’, ‘Item Type’, ‘Importance’ etc. To further restructure search results, preferences like ‘Exact Match’, ‘Any Criteria’, or ‘Both’ can be used. Download Free Best Exchange Server Recovery Application to effectively search the Exchange email based on different criteria.
Provides Mailbox Preview Before Recovery
The EDB Repair and Recovery Software allows you to preview mailbox items like emails, attachments, calendar entries, notes, contacts, journals, sent items, etc. prior to actually saving them. Once your Exchange EDB file has been scanned, all the recoverable contents are displayed in a tree-view list from where users can preview. Once you are able to preview the mailbox items, you can decide which data is to be recovered and can be sure of its recovery.
Saves and Loads Scan Information
Exchange Database Recovery Tool facilitates saving the results of the scanned EDB file for any future recovery processes that you might need. After completion of the scan, its result can be stored at any desired location on the disk in image format (DMG). When you wish to preview and save the mailbox data at any later time, this DMG file can be loaded back into the software and the process can be continued.
Supports Unicode EDB File Repair
In a unique bid, the Exchange Server Recovery Tool offers recovery for Unicode EDB files. This means that in addition to usual EDB repair, this application can work with Unicode EDB files of any language too. This feature is aimed at removing any incompatibilities that users generally face during the recovery procedure. Free Try Exchange Server Recovery to fix corrupt EDB files and to restore Exchange data.
What is the Cost of Buying an Exchange Server Recovery Software?
The majority of the Exchange Server Recovery software price ranges between $29-$399 according to the list of important features provided by them. The overall cost of buying a reliable Exchange Server Recovery product varies from the software development company to the company. Usually, a company will charge a higher amount if the number and value of the finally developed Exchange Server Recovery features are unique and not provided by any of its competitors.
How to Repair EDB Files and Recover MS Exchange Mailbox Server Data Using Best Free “Exchange Server Recovery Tool”
1. To perform the safe recovery of corrupted EDB files you need to purchase and install MS Exchange Server Recovery Software on your computer hard drive.
2. Now, you have to point the software with damaged EDB files. For this, you can use the software’s interface to ‘Open’ EDB file if you know its location. If you don’t know its exact location on the drive, you can use the ‘Find’ option to search for it on the drive.
3. If using the ‘Find’ option, you will be directed to another screen where you will be prompted to select a disk drive form a drop-down menu where the EDB file could be located. Once you do so, click on the ‘Start’ button and the software will automatically find and show all the stored EDB files in the selected volume.
4. Once the EDB file has been selected, you need to pick a scanning mode. The choices you have include ‘Quick Scan’ and ‘Extensive Scan’. ‘Quick Scan’ option is the fast mode to scan and recover corrupt EDB files. ‘Extensive Scan’ takes longer since it is extensive but it delivers better results. Pick a scanning mode and click on ‘OK’ to initiate the scan.
5. The next screen will allow you to track the scan progress through a progress bar.
6. If you wish to scan and recover multiple corrupt EDB files simultaneously, you can select and add another EDB file in the recovery process.
7. Once the scan completes all the recoverable mailboxes items will be listed in the left side panel. Here you can preview any item by clicking on it once. After you are satisfied with the preview, you can select any or all mailbox items that you want to recover.
8. Click on the ‘Save’ button from the ‘File’ menu to save the recovered mailboxes in different formats. Also, select the location where you want to store the recovered file.
9. To export recovered data to Office 365, select Office 365 radio button and click OK. You will be prompted to enter your login credentials. After doing so click on the OK button to complete the export.
10. To export recovered data to Live Exchange, select the mailbox folder you wish to export from the left side preview pane and right-click on it to select ‘Export to Exchange Mailbox’ option.
11. Next, enter live server credentials in the dialog box to export mailboxes content directly to Connected Exchange server mailboxes.
12. Once you’ve entered the login details, a list of all connected mailboxes will be shown from where you can select the mailbox to which you wish to export the data.
13. MS Exchange user can also search or find a particular email on the basis of different criteria after the data recovery process gets completed as shown in below screenshot:-
14. Here, you need to click on the “Save” button option from the File menu of this software interface to finally saving the data in various file extensions like PST, MSG, HTML, EML etc.
15. Finally, a prompt message will appear on the user screen indicating that PST file saving process had been completed on the user-specified location/drive as shown below:-
Final Conclusion About Exchange Server Recovery Tool
In today’s fast-growing technology world, the selection of the best Exchange Server Recovery software is very crucial for the success of any business enterprise. At the time of buying the right Exchange Server Recovery application, one needs to carefully check and analyze all the important parameters in detail. That includes the company behind the Exchange Server Recovery provider, version, operating system support, compatibility, pricing, regular software-support, reviews, data security, ratings, 3rd party integrations, etc. to name a few. Only after checking each of these necessary details, take a final decision and choose any one of these top 10 Exchange Server Recovery tools for your requirement.
FAQ’s About MS Exchange Server Recovery Software
1)Is missing log files recovery possible from the MS Exchange database server?
Yes, this award-winning MS Exchange server mailbox recovery software can also be used to retrieve the missing or deleted log files. Also, this software work perfectly when the Eseutil will not be able to retrieve the missing log files.
2)How much size limit is supported by this MS Exchange mailbox recovery software when it comes to repair EDB file?
In reality, there is no specific size limit. Exchange mailbox EDB file repair tool supports any sized file limit when it comes to rescuing data from an exchange mailbox server.
3)Is installing MS Outlook necessary in order to perform the Microsoft exchange server recovery software?
Yes, a pre-installation of Microsoft Outlook is necessary in order to recover the data from a corrupted EDB file.