Overview of Audio Recovery Mac in Details
In this article, we are going to talk about easy and simple methods of recovering deleted audio files from storage media on Mac. When you encounter this problem, stay calm and follow our guide to recover the lost or deleted audio files on Mac OS X or macOS. Free download the Mac data recovery software from TechSoftwareLogic and perform Audio Recovery on Mac machine successfully.
Nowadays, almost everybody loves listening to music, recorded files, or audiobooks on devices like Mac. We all love collecting our favorite audio files, but at times, we might end up losing these audio files. This can happen intentionally or unintentionally.
Overview of Audio File Loss Trouble on Mac
Here are a few factors that can lead to the loss of audio files.
- Freeing up device space and deleting some important audio files in the process.
- Hard drive damage leading to the audio files being inaccessible.
- Formatting hard drive without a backup.
In case you have tried every means to recover the deleted audio files on Mac, but none of the methods was of any avail, you can use TechSoftwareLogic Mac Data Recovery Software. This comes with some advanced features that help in restoring the audio files.
How to Recover Audio Files on Mac Using Different Troubleshooting Solutions
But before you use the data recovery software, try out these methods given below.
#1)Restoring Audio Files from Trash Bin
You can restore deleted audio files from the Trash folder on Mac. To recover the files, just follow the steps we have discussed below.
- Click on ‘Trash’ present in the ‘Dock’.
- Find and choose the audio file you want to restore
- Choose ‘File’ and then click on ‘Put Back’.
#2)Restoring Deleted Audio from the Backup
If you take a backup, there is no need to worry about the loss of audio files. In case any audio files are lost, and you have taken a backup, you can recover it from there. It is always better to take 2-3 backups of the music collection in various storage media or clouds.
In case both these methods fail, use TechSoftwareLogic Mac Data Recovery Software.
How to Recover Deleted Audio Files on Mac Using TechSoftwareLogic Mac Data Recovery Software?
To recover audio files using the tool, follow the steps we have discussed below.
- Connect the storage media to the computer through a card reader.
- Now, download TechSoftwareLogic Mac Data Recovery Software.
- On home screen software, choose the drive from where you would like to recover the audios.
- Click on the option ‘Scan’.
- Once you are done with the scan process. Click on the ‘Preview’ option of the found audio files.
- Next, click on ‘Recover’.
- In the dialog box, you will have to click on ‘Browse’ for choosing the location for saving the recovered audio.
You can download the software for free. The free version lets the user scan the media and get a preview of audio files. If the users find it effective, it can be downloaded by activating the software.
Reasons to Use Mac Data Recovery Software
Not sure if you should use a data recovery tool. Come let’s tell you why you should.
- It easily recovers numerous audio files in just a few minutes.
- Recovers audio from all kinds of cards or storage drive.
- Recovers with the original audio quality
- Restores all types of audio files
- Restores audio files with the original date, name, and timestamp
Tips to Finding Audio Files on Mac
Many users free up Mac space by deleting the audio files. So, here are a few tips on how to find Mac audio files for new users.
- Launch the ‘Finder’ window.
- Now, you have to click on CMD+F to open a new search
- Choose the option ‘Music’ from the drop-down menu present under the first search criteria under ‘Kind’. Check if ‘This Mac’ has also been chosen.
Now even if you are using macOS for the first time, you will not face any issues finding the audio files on the system.
A professional Mac audio recovery app like TechSoftwareLogic Mac Data Recovery has been created to recover permanently or lost deleted audio files on macOS in any situation. With the help of the software, you can safely recover audio files in all formats from a storage device. By using the software, you can recover podcasts, music library, and other audio recordings without data loss in their original name and date stamp. If you want to restore an audio file quickly, use this data recovery software. It can download thousands of audio files in just a few minutes.